Next course to be arranged. Contact 0870 8502247 for more details.
Helping Hands is a Women’s Aid 10 week programme designed especially for children aged 8 to 12 years.
The course aims to Increase the children’s understanding of feeling safe and to explore and promote behaviours which will contribute to a safe environment
By completing the programme children will:
- Develop their level of self-esteem and confidence
- Enable them to explore and express different feelings
- Recognise they have the right to feel safe all the time
- Awareness of safety planning
- Encourage them to seek support
- Identify healthy ways to deal with conflict.
If you would like your children to access this course, or you would like to make a referral, please contact 0870 8502247.