Rotherham Rise are running a project called Project Survive for victims of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
Project Survive includes :
- 18+ Outreach Worker
- 12-18 Young Person’s Outreach Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Counsellor (Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Provide emotional and practical support for individuals and families that have been affected by child sexual exploitation
- Aid recovery, promote awareness, understanding and safety
Criteria -Post CSE Survivors- Rotherham Area
- Age 12-18 – Young People affected by CSE
- Adults affected by CSE
- Families – Family members whose lives have been impacted by CSE
- Counselling – Women, children and men who have been affected by CSE
- Increase safety awareness and understanding by applying an anti-oppressive and anti-discriminatory non-judgemental approach, encouraging multi agency working
- Strengthen relationships between services by bridging gaps, increasing trust and communication between services, both statutory and voluntary while working in a robust framework
- Implementing individual holistic support through one to one sessions, group and peer support.
- Promote safe relationships by recognising the impact of CSE on relationships, family life and self-identity. Exploring feelings of guilt, shame and blame to rebuild damaged relationships.
- Enable survivors to have a voice by collecting feedback on the service provided and service development and service user led support.
Please complete the referral form below or contact 0330 2020 571 for more information.