What’s changed to keep you safe & enjoy HYGGE with confidence.
We are delighted that we are open again, see your familiar faces, serve you with the most delicious cakes and drinks. It is so heartening to see people being physically distant but NOT socially, and we have learned we all need to have places where we can be safely social. Hygge has put in place measures to make sure you can do precisely that; treat yourself, be with friends or family.
- We deep clean the cafe daily, have an “easy in & out” door system
- We sanitise and clean multiple times a day the door handles, other touchpoints and toilet.
What can you expect when eating in?
- We sanitise, before you arrive and after you leave, the menus, area, tables & chairs, pens, glasses & water bottle on your table; even if you’ve not used them, payment terminal.
- We wear visors, take card payments from your table, serve food on a trolly to minimise contact in the kitchen area.
What we ask from you when eating in:
- To complete a track & trace form once you are at your table. We keep these forms securely for a month, after that they are destroyed.
- To use our sanitiser before you sit down,
- To wear a facemask until you’re a seated at your table.
- To pay by card, preferably.
What can you expect when taking out?
- We will take your order at the takeaway area (cafe entrance) and take payment while you wait.
- We have a separate waiting area at the back of the cafe. We clean the payment terminal after each use.
What we ask from you when taking out:
- To sanitise your hands using our sanitiser
- Wear your face mask at all times
- To pay by card, preferably.So come and visit us, safe in the knowledge we care about you.